Event Planning Form
1. Plan ahead! You must submit this Event Planning form at least 2 weeks/10 business days before your event date.
2. Please note that this form cannot be saved in process, and you will have to re-submit if it is denied due to lack of information.
3. If you don't have enough time, you can host a mini event by making posters in the Leadership Lab Art Room and checking out a table from the yellow Game Lounge tent on the SSC Quad.
4. Be specific in your requests. If you're not sure what to ask for, attend a Leadership 3.0 Workshop on event planning to work through your event with the Student Development Staff.
5. You are responsible for advertising and publicizing your event around campus according to campus guidelines AND removing all signage within 2 days of the completion of the event.
6. If you're spending money related to this event, submit your Spending Request form within 24 hours of this form.
7. After we receive your form, we will send your request to your adviser for approval. Due to the length of time it takes to process requests, your adviser will need to respond to the email request for approval within 24 hours (1 business day), or unfortunately, we will be forced to cancel your request, and you will need to choose a date further in the future.
1. The President, Vice President, or Events Officer of a club or group may submit this form.
2. Student Development staff will verify the information and email your Adviser for approval.
3. Once adviser approval is received by the Student Development office, we will begin coordinating with campus offices: Master Calendar, Facilities & Operations, A/V, Cafeteria, Public Information, etc.
4. We will email you to confirm the time, date, and location of your event.