ASG & Student Club Spending Form
1. Due to District policy, no student reimbursements will be processed. All purchases must be made using the Student Development Office credit card via phone or online order, or approved vendors, such as the Saddleback Cafeteria.
2. Please note that this form cannot be saved in process, and you will have to re-submit if it is denied due to lack of information.
3. If you're spending request is over $500, you must email us an invoice for payment processing via a check directly to the vendor. Available funds on the credit card are first come, first serve, and updated every Monday.
4. Please note that due to the various steps in the spending approval process, you should submit this form at least 5 business days prior to your requested credit card use appointment.
5. If an event is connected with this purchase, you must submit this form within 24 hours of the Event Planning Form.
6. Prior to submission, you should contact the vendor directly to find out their advance order deadlines.
7. If items will be shipped, submit this form at least 10 business days in advance, or more to allow for processing and shipping delays. You should contact the vendor to find out what the standard processing and shipping times are.
1. Once your Club has held an official meeting to vote on spending money, the Treasurer or President may submit this form.
2. Student Development staff will verify the information and email your Adviser for approval.
3. Once adviser approval is received by the Student Development office, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to use the Student Development Office credit card in SSC 210. Purchases must be made via phone or online, and receipts must be submitted within 2 business days of purchase.
4. After purchase is made, complete the Transaction Envelope provided by the Student Development Office. You will be notified when any shipped items have been delivered to the Student Development Office.
5. Track transaction on your club's account tracking form in your dropbox.